The school fees are payable in South African Rands (ZAR) are visible on the left. These are reviewed each September and published by October of each year. All fees are payable:
- Annually: paid in full (in advance) into the school’s bank account (by 31st December 2023 – at a discount of 6.5% or by 31st January 2024 – at a discount of 4.5%)
- Termly: by direct payment or debit order: 4 (four) quarterly payments due on 1st working day in January, April, July & October 2024.
- Monthly by debit order: Nursery to DP 1: monthly debit orders over the first 11 (eleven) calendar months (2nd January, thereafter on the 1st banking day of each month commencing 1 February to 1 November 2024) & DP 2: monthly debit orders over the first 10 (ten) calendar months (2nd January thereafter on the 1st banking day of each month commencing 1 February to 1 October 2024).
Payments can be made via:
- The internet with an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Credit card (the machine is located in the bursar’s office)
- Via the school’s YOCO link here
The School’s Banking Details are as follows:
Name: IES International Hout Bay School (Pty) Ltd
Bank: First National Bank
Branch (Code): Vineyard Road (204209)
Account number: 62396909180
Type of Account: Current Account
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ (for International Transfers)
Reference: Please use the child’s full name at all times
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!