Students are expected to purchase and look after their own stationery. Parents are to ensure these items are all clearly marked for ease of identification. Please note that borrowing items in class delays progress in the lesson and can inconvenience other students.
We would like to recommend the purchase of the following stationery and equipment for all the curriculum phases and subject areas:
- School diary which can be purchased from Office National in Hout Bay
- Glue stick
- Blue / black ball point pens
- HB pencils
- 30 cm ruler – transparentoffice
- Calculator (please see specifications required for each curriculum phase)
- Highlighters (at least 4 different colours)
- Pencil case
- Scissors (large pair for use in Art)
- Small hole punch
- Small stapler
- Colour pencils
- Plastic / covers for exercise and work books
- Labels for book covers
All stationery must be clearly marked with your child’s name.
For your convenience our local stationery supplier, Hout Bay Office National (HBON) has offered to put together stationery packs for you. If you wish to purchase your stationery from HBON you can do so by clicking the below. Please follow the procedures for ordering as outlined below:
- Please choose the grade from the drop-down menu
- Fill in child’s Full name on the top of the form
- Then click add to order then Yes, you will then see your order
- Complete all info with red * and accept t’s and c’s
- Complete Payfast payment options
- Orders must be placed by Monday, 25 November, 2019
Please note, parents are not required to use the services of HBON if you would prefer to source your child’s stationery yourself.
All hard or soft cover books must:
- Be neatly covered in paper and plastic
- Include a label. This must include the student’s First & Last name, Subject and Grade
POCKET FLIP FILES
All pocket files must include:
- A label that appears in the front pocket. This must include the student’s First & Last name, Subject and Grade
- Students may design a ‘front page’ relevant to the specific subject and insert in the cover page
All files/binders must include:
- A label that appears on the spine of every file. This must include the student’s First & Last name, Subject and Grade
- A set of file dividers clearly labeled as per the teacher’s instructions
The remainder of the stationery requirements for each grade level can be found by clicking the links below:
OFFICE NATIONAL ONLINE ORDERS
For your convenience our local stationery supplier, Hout Bay Office National (HBON) has offered to put together stationery packs for you.
If you wish to purchase your stationery from HBON you can do so by clicking here, this link will take you directly to their website where you will click on the relevant class/es for your child/ren and complete the online form, once completed click submit and your order will be sent to HBON. A confirmation will be emailed to you, your order will be packed and can be collected from HBON. Payment can be made at the tills in store upon collection.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!