Construction for Phase 3 began on Monday, 28 August, 2017 and is expected to be completed by May/June 2018. This new double story addition to the HBIS campus will include the following:
- 8 customised classrooms for our Junior Primary Department (students aged 3.5-7 years)
- Bathrooms customised for younger students
- A dedicated Primary School Library
- A small hall
- A staff workroom
- A Special Educational Needs (SEN) room
- A maintenance work area
- Additional Changing Rooms/Bathrooms for sports teams near the field
- An enclosed (walled and secure) outdoor play area
- An elevator and a bridge linking the upstairs classrooms
- A canteen to serve hot meals for students
Attention will also be given to redesigning the new parking which should hopefully commence towards the end of Phase 3.
A 3D model of the new wing will be available for viewing in reception soon.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!